Stardust/Project Plan/Kepler RC3
We are proud to announce that project Stardust has succesfully participated in the Kepler RC3 build. This version features many improvements and fixes and should be sufficiently stable for end to end previewing and testing of our Kepler version.
If you would like to give this version a try, you can install us from the Kepler repositories.
Install the Eclipse Kepler RC3 for Java and Report Developers
- Go to Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers download page
- Select the distribution most appropriate for your platform.
- Download and unzip to your hard drive
- Open context menu Help > Install New Software...
- Select "http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler" from the dropdown box of "Work with"
- Open the category SOA Development and Select all features for"Eclipse Process Manager ..."
- Select Next for the follow-up screens and accept the Eclipse License Agreement.
- Select Finish - all Stardust components will be downloaded now. This may take 10-20 minutes depending on your network connection.
- Restart Eclipse after installation has completed.
Congratulations! You are ready to use the Stardust Eclipse Process Manager.
Now you are ready to start the process modeler and configure the Rapid Application Development. Please consult the product documentation for further instructions.
Documentation for your first steps can be found under
- Help > Help Contents, select Stardust Online Documentation or
- online at https://infinity.sungard.com/documentation/stardust/
You may want to start with a first tutorial: the Support-Case Example here.
- Due to a refresh issue it may be necessary to close and reopen the views for Audit Trail Management in order to be able to select an audit trail database during Setup of the Audit Trail Database