Install TPTP with Update Manager
(Redirected from Setting up TPTP with Update Manager)
- 1. Start Eclipse.
- 2. Open Update Manager under Help > Install New Software...
- 3. Select Galileo (for Eclipse 3.5) or Helios (for Eclipse 3.6) from the Work with drop down list.
- 4. Check Test and Performance and select the Next button to verify the installation details.
- 5. In the Install dialog, select the Next button to start the installation.
- 6. Accept the license agreement(s) and select Finish to start the installation.
- 7. Select Yes when requested to restart Eclipse.
Verify your installation
- A quick way to verify your TPTP installation is to make sure a Profile button is available after restart of Eclipse workbench.