Scout User Group Meeting 2014
Date and Time
- On Sunday 26th, participants are invited to join us for dinner starting at 19:00.
- The Scout workshop will take place on Monday, October 27th and start at 08:30.
- On Tuesday 28th, start of the Eclipsecon Europe, also located in Ludwigsburg
Sunday, October 26th
- 19:00 Welcome Dinner, Restaurant Rossknecht
Monday, October 27th
- 09:00 - 09:20 Welcome and Introductions
- 09:20 - 10:30 BSI Presentations
- Testing of Scout Applications
- Profiling of Scout Applications
- Scout Book and Demo App
- 10:30 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:30 Presentations from Participants (30' each)
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 15:00 Presentations from Participants (30' each)
- 15:00 - 15:10 Short break
- 15:10 - 16:10 New and Noteworthy
- Clustering and Cloud Support
- New HTML 5 Renderer
- Pure Java Support
- 16:10 - 16:30 Coffee break
- 16:30 - 18:00 Scout, the next two Years
- Scout Road Map: Presentation and Discussion
- Identification of Features of common Interest
- Discussion of Contributor Models for Scout
- 18:00 - 18:30 Closing and Feedback Round
- 19:00 Beer and snacks
Registration and Participant Presentations
To register, send an email to scout (at) bsiag dot com. Please state your name, company, date and approximate hour of arrival.
If you would be willing to present your project(s) and experiences from working with Scout to the other participants, also provide a title and a brief abstract.
Presentation slots should be timed for 30'. This should include time for some questions and speaker changes.
For participants arriving on Sunday, October 26th a set of pre-booked rooms is available at the workshop location in the NH hotel. In case you would like to take advantage of this option, please let us know via email at scout (at) bsiag dot com.