RSS-SSE RP Test CVS
General CVS Information
RSS-SSE RP Test Projects
Main RSS-SSE RP Test project is
|Project||Module Location||Eclipse PSF||ViewCVS|
|RSS-SSE RP Test||org.eclipse.higgins/app/org.eclipse.higgins.rssrp||anonymous||viewcvs|
- Building within Eclipse IDE:
- The normal project build method will compile the source
- How to export a WAR1 file from a Web project:
- Right click on a Web project folder and select Export from the pop-up menu. Then select WAR file in the Export window and then select Next.
- Specify the Web project you want to export (this field is primed if you used the pop-up menu to open the wizard), and specify a location for the new WAR file.
- Optional: Optionally, supply WAR export Options, such as whether or not to include Java™ source files in the WAR, and whether to overwrite any existing resources during the export process. Source files are not usually included in a WAR file, because they are not necessary for the server to run the web application.
- Click Finish.
- Builds notes:
- 1 The Eclipse Web Tools Platform should be installed. More about WTP.