Meetings for Platform Release Engineering. These are intended to be short, very focused meetings, concerned with narrow range of topic, such as making 4.2 primary build, building and testing the platform on build.eclipse.org, and similar. Many issues can be solved via IRC or bugzilla, but best to have a phone meeting scheduled to help make sure we (or, at least me, myself :) stay on track.
These are scheduled every Tuesday, 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM, until June 5th, and ideally we won't need them that long! The call-in number is
- 888-426-6840 Participant Code: 6460142
dw, John Bogdan Steve
- I'm assuming no one gets mail sent to "e4Build@eclipse.org"? See bug 376895 for cron job "mail".
- Should we "split up eclipse.platform.common to have more independent docs? bug 362032
For immediate future, John will "sync up" the branches ... we'll worry about long term solution later.
- We got Bogdan to give us solution to bug 376813! :)
- Decided direction for "promotion" will be for build to produce "promote script" which can be then ran manually (by me, or John for equinox) or once comfortable, with it, from cron job.
- Next task 3.8 I builds.