Planning Council/June 5 2013
|Meeting Title:||Planning Council Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday, June 05, 2013, at 1200 Noon Eastern|
|Dial in:|| (See Asterisk service for complete details on SIP, potential new numbers, phone mute commands, etc.)
Phone Numbers: (Check Asterisk/Numbers for more or current phone numbers.)
Members and Attendees
Note: "Inactive" refers to Strategic Members or PMCs we have not heard from for a while, and have been unable to convince to participate. Those members can become active again at any time. Contact David Williams if questions.
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Y = Yes, attended
N = No, did not
R = regrets sent ahead of time
D = delegated
X = not expected
- : ?
RC3, RC4 left
- Any danger of missing "minimum requirements" for release to common repo?
- Wayne will review and be sure to send reminders.
- I will "announce" Kepler/Final_Daze on cross project list this afternoon. Feel free to give feedback or make corrections/additions.
- Critical IP/review dates announced.
- For details, see this cross-project post from Wayne.
- In brief,
- June 5/2013 - PMC-approved Review materials submitted to EMO
- June 12/2013 - Kepler Uber Release review
- June 26/2013 - Kepler release
- Xtend "moved back" to XText (though, didn't seem to be communicated).
- DLTK, Hudson, PHP are some projects that don't seem to be responsive to notes/communication
- Wayne reminded us that even if "old" IP issues have existed for years, and just now being "caught", they still need to be addressed.
- Wayne believes that, as in past years, we may need to have an additional "review date" for some projects that are late getting done (e.g. June 19th?).
- July -- No meeting in July - we will be relaxing after release
- August 7, 2013 - Regular First Wednesday Meeting ... almost time for SR1!
- EclipseCon face-to-face follow-through action items. For original meeting notes, see Planning_Council/March_24_2013 and for discussion leading to action items, see Planning_Council/April_10_2013. For last status update, see Planning_Council/May_8_2013.