(Reminder: Next week's meeting is cancelled.)
- Eclipsecon starts on Monday and Orion has a number of interesting talks -- Orion sessions
- There will be a F2F meeting with those committers in Boston to talk about planning for 3.0 after the BOF. The final 3.0 plan should be posted the first week of April.
- ECOOP is putting on a workshop on JS Language Tools in July - it would be good to have Orion represented.
- Andy - EclipseCon preparations
- Ken - EclipseCon preparations including working on the tutorial for general consumption.
- Bogdan - EclipseCon preparations. Work embedding the editor into reveal.js
- Silenio - see above
- Anton - internal work.
- Grant - internal work.
- Car - Initial look at accessibility in mobile devices -- long way to go
- Libing - More work on NPM support. Sorting out encoding problems with getCWD in the shell
- Mark - Some work with OrionHome and looked at RequireJS 2.0
- Szymon - internal demo
- John - EclipseCon preparations
- Simon - Continuing work to embed Orion as a WAR file. Helped Libing with encoding problems for browsers that decode the hash (FF and Safari) when following anchor tags. Eclipsecon preparations