This wiki page will contain information about Eclipse projects related to the topic, e.g., the Eclipse APP4MC project.
To help us, we need collaborators:
- Linux as a target for APP4MC Models
- Extend the Polarsys Rover to multicore with APP4MC
- Integration Papyrus-RT and APP4MC
- Integration CDT / APP4MC
Initial Rover Contributions
Along with an AMALTHEA4public internal Hackathon during January 2017, rover contributions were collected to provide easy demonstrations of APP4MC capabilities. Such contributions include:
- 3D model (.stl file format) to print an enclose attachable to the rover incorporating the Raspberry Pi, the power bank, 4 side-facing infra-red sensors, front and rear-facing ultrasonic sensors, the PI camera and necessary wiring
- basic implementation of accessing sensor values for temperature, distances (IR & US), and camera images
- AMALTHEA model utilisable by APP4MC representing basic C implementations
- short tutorial on how to perform parallelisation within APP4MC und utilise results with a generated config file
Whereas some of the contributions are ready, others take some more efforts. Results are distributed either on the current rover GitHub, on this wiki page, and / or at the APP4MC webpage.