RSM to TOPCASED transformation
This transformation is an extract of a Topcased import process that allows to transform RSM diagrams in a the Topcased formalism. Normally, this process is done in three distinct parts which are :
- a preprocessing step done in Java
- an ATL transformation
- a postprocessing step done in Java
Here only the second part is presented and isolated to be tested for the ATL benchmark.
To get more information about this topic, a full presentation can be found here : . Currently only the class diagrams and usecase diagrams are processed in this version.
- Name of the Input Metamodel : RSM.ecore
- Name of the Output metamodel : Topcased.ecore
- Name of the Input model : Topcased.rsm
- Name of the Output model : Topcased.umldi