Koneki/LDT/Developer Area/Project Plan/1.2
Work Items for LDT 1.2
Below are items that the LDT team are worth being considered for the 1.2 release. This release is expected for the mid year 2014. We clearly have no time to manage all the items below.
Milestones End Date Luna Targeted Milestones Status Details M1 Monday, Feb. 17 M6 03/07 to 03/14 -- Biggest Features. M2 Monday, Apr. 07 -- -- -- All Features must be present in M2. RC1 Monday, May 05 M7 05/02 to 05/09 -- Time between M2 and RC1 should be used to do validation and bug fixes. RC2 Friday, May 26 RC2 05/23 to 05/30 -- Optional release to fix critical bugs and non intrusive bugs.
see Luna Schedule.
It seems some users have problems to enable debugger, this is surely the main brake to LDT adoption. There are probably some performance issues we could manage too.
[debugger] enhance debugger enablement (425667)
Extract Lua Documentor from LDT
Integration of metalua 0.7.2 (426331)
Better VM integration
We should think about a way to make easier the integration of popular open source VM/framework
- LUA 5.1,5.2 ?(io.stdout:setvbuf('no'))
- JIT ? (auto load instropection module)
- LOVE2D ?
- LuaJ, JNLUA ? (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/627977/, http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/628230/)
- COCOS2D ?(http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/464638/)
- Wireshark ? (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/457923/)
We should also find a way to link Execution environment to Lua Interpreter.
Add a way to manage Map,List structure (405458)
support inheritance (414410)
add library in tooling without affecting runtime path (422555)
be more resilient with syntax error (424158)
Handle table fields on a variable documented as '#table'. (426923)
Rename Local variables. (427012)
- Move LDT in its own eclipse project.
- Update release tools to be more compliant with Eclipse release train and avoid to use to more space in download.eclipse.org
- Find a way to use less storage space on hudson.eclipse.org
- Follow Dev IDE which could be interesting for LDT.
- DLTK Issues ?
Project Plan : The bigs features we will try to deliver.
Bugs fixed : Bugs already fixed.
Bugs to fix : List of bugs and little improvements we will try to close.
To understand priorities and severities meaning : http://wiki.eclipse.org/Koneki/Development#Bugzilla_severity_and_priority