Equinox Minutes - 20090224
- Matt F.
- Matt P.
- What are we missing in Security for 3.5, can we do anything for this release?
- provisional authorization API used to establish trust based on context and content
- Matt will get a patch in order with some suggested code changes to the provisional authorization API. We will not plan on graduating the API in 3.5
- Equinox Incubator Move
- Incubator move has happened, please review the layout is correct.
- An archive folder was created with all the old stuff.
- New warnings/errors for unused code
- Going to need to change errors to warnings for some projects with OSGi code where reflection is used.
- Galileo Status
- Need to review our APIs and make sure we get the necessary changes in for M6.
- FileLocator nl substitution. John will discuss with UI team about possible solutions. May add a new method to do resolution of a uri with an nl substitution.
- What is next for Equinox after Galileo?
- DS may pick up speed and become more important for doing services.
- make using it more friendly, perhaps make the equinox code more friendly by using DS.
- look at injection models.
- OSGi next is 2 years out
- Logging story moving forward.