Skip to main content
- Reminder to send Tom status for the Wednesday Eclipse team call.
- Discuss adding DS to the SDK.
- Andrew Cattle
- Andrew Niefer
- DJ Houghton
- John Arthorne
- Pascal Rapicault
- Simon Kaegi
- Tom Watson
- Equinox DS is adding support in M4 for lazy started bundles
- We now have tooling in the SDK for DS
- Allows code to remove direct dependency on OSGi
- About 200KB total size
- How to handle multiple instances of a service where the instance you obtain is based on some runtime property. Possibly ComponentFactory can help.
- Need to add public test suites
- Need to do some more investigation on how much it helps us
- We have various tests for equinox bundles that we should integrate into the build process
- Could possibly use Common Build mechanism for building separate Equinox bundles
- EclipseCon - We discussed what talks/tutorials the Equinox team members are thinking of submitting for EclipseCon 2009.
- Andrew N. - PDE-Build tutorial
- Simon - Server-side tutorial
- Tom - Talk on new OSGi R4.2 Framework features
- Pascal - p2 tutoral