Equinox Minutes - 20071120
November 20, 2007
I-Build Test Update Site
- test update site is deleted every couple of days
- this is because of disk space on the test machine
- can we change the retention policy?
- currently a cron job that deletes the directory
- can the garbage collector help us here?
- not yet... API is artifact repo and a set of keys
- this is a general problem that others will have
- ask Kim if nightly builds are stored in the update site?
- can we always only have the most recent one there?
- can we have a separate directory for each build?
- need to talk to Kim about this
- released win32 ia64 port for the launcher
- working on PDE/Build and p2 metadata generator integration
Individual Source Bundles
- test build was done
- looks good
- a few minor changes that we still have to make
- would like to release for M4
- waiting on PDE/UI to release some changes
- looking at Orbit source bundles
- might not have to change Orbit bundles for M4
- continued progress being made
- adding javadoc tags for identifying behavior (not to be implemented by clients, etc)
- would like to deliver markers inside the IDE
- will make the component.xml obsolete once javadoc is all updated