Equinox Minutes - 20071002
October 2, 2007
- introduced a bug into 3.3.1 - if you have a feature which includes things for a platform which you aren't building then you get an NPE
- one example is bug 205019
- need to have fix into 3.3.2
- Andrew to investigate creating a feature patch as well
Other 3.3.2 talk
- a reference map bug (bug 205117) was found this week but prob won't make it into 3.3.2
- Tom briefly talked to the security guys and mentioned to them that they should hook up with the p2 crew to determine requirements, etc.
- how do we consume ECF? ECF requires OSGi and p2 requires ECF.
- how do we build with this dependancy?
core.net and proxy settings
- who owns it?
- need to get initial settings from the OS
- p2 broke its first SDK build
- problem is that building the features worked ok but then running the agent failed (NPE) which caused the build to break
- ensure that --launcher.supressErrors is passed into the director/generator apps
- can we build the features first and then run the agent apps afterwards like we do with the SDK tests?
- can we put the metadata generation and director install into a junit test?