Equinox Minutes - 20070717
July 17, 2007
- what should the format of our meetings be?
- round-table status?
- groups of discussion topics?
- we have sent a discussion topic for the arch call tomorrow
- should we clone bugs for release into maintenance branches so the queries based on milestones works?
- what are the rules of engagement for 3.3.1?
- we should update map files as we go for 3.3.1 so we don't have to release each week
- discussions about JAAS contributions in the incubator
- should we add removal methods?
- what granularity?
- only things which have been added programmatically?
- or any items?
- what is the use case?
- consider PDE who when a project is closed in the workspace, they want to remove contributions from that project
- Andrew trying to cut the dependancy from PDE/Build on Update/Core
- should look at splitting out the JAR processor code from Update
- making progress
- dj working on building provisioning feature and then running the built Eclipse application to generate the metadata