Equinox Minutes - 20070508
May 8, 2007
- RC1 is next week
- Solaris 9 work is going well.
- PDE/Build needs to brand the DLL
- But if the icon is in the DLL then that means we can't have multiple products sharing the same DLL. This is a problem.
- Should try not to require branding be in the DLL.
- Should try and remove all branding from the DLL and look in the executable.
- Misc launcher bugs
- Orbit source builds
- We have an Ant task which will generate a source feature
- We have a list of recommended changes for bundle structure
- Need to send note to mailing list to get feedback
- Need to get story available for RC1 for the bundles consumed by the Platform.
- Andrew having problems with handles when he does a synchronize
- A couple of Platform/Resources fixes for RC1.
- Not everyone has commit rights on the doc projects. We believe this is an over-sight. John to investigate.
- Working on doc on Jetty use.
- Investigation into PermGen space problems.