Skip to main content
April 3, 2007
- we are going through all our bugs trying to get the inbox in a good state
- also are working on marking the target milestones so we can ensure that nothing major gets missed for 3.3
- progress is being made
- still a bit of work to be done before everything is sorted
- osgi console in running instance - not for 3.3
- jar processor - andrew to prepare note for pmc
- perhaps some jar processor related items in pde/build
- how to display to the user that bundles are unresolved
- the polish team is collecting a list of items for 3.3
- dj collecting the list and will send to martin this afternoon
- use the vm info file?
- since its getting worse from release to release, is there any work the performance team can do to help?
- run with jconsole to get more info on what is in perm gen space
- jar signing
- startup tests...are they slow due to signing?
- seem to be up and down though
- need to do some performance tests with/without jar signing
- the test framework was changed to use the exe...when was that? actually they support the exe but by default use the jar
- the launchers aren't in the equinox downloads
- need to add the exes and launcher jars to the downloads
- do we need a click-through for the equinox sdk downloads?
- or should we make it so it runs with -noexit and -console
- we don't have an exe in the sdk zip
- andrew to work on this
- creating new folders, etc