EclipseLink Development Meeting - Nov 19 2008
Krogh Peter; Twelves David; Doughan Blaise; O'Brien Michael; Testing Tang Edwin; Ware Tom; Smith Shaun; Pelletier Guy; Gwin Eric; Elliot (Sun) Darani ? ?
Agenda Nov 19 2008
Dial In Info: 1-888-967-2253, Conf ID/Password: 486546/486546
- EclipseLink 1.1 proposed date push out - Feb 04 2009
- SDO spec complete
- Bug fixes
- More JPA 2.0 features complete
- Proposed schedule
- 1.1.0M4 11/17/2008 Nov Milestone for 1.1.0
- 1.1.0M5 12/09/2008 Dec Milestone for 1.1.0
- 1.1.0M6 01/14/2009 Code Freeze - RC1 Jan Milestone for 1.1.0
- 1.1.0M7 01/21/2009 RC2 Jan Milestone for 1.1.0
- 1.1.0 02/04/2009 1.1.0 Released
>Peter: we require feedback on the above proposal, will send out a mail to the users-list >Elliot: breakdown on individual subcomponents on the site? >Peter: keeping Raja aware of when features are complete
In addition to order of features, timeframes will be added to the list.
>Peter: 1/14/2009 and 02/04/2009 will be close but not exactly the same in content
A drop will be available for the 1/14/2009 build
- JPA 2.0
> progressing well, high level design sent out
- Derived Ids
> Nested embeddables was recently picked up and will be added to this list
- SDO2.1 is spec compliant (there is no TCK associated with this spec)
- SDO2.1.1 feature complete. Focus is on ensuring the most recently published TCK passes. A public draft of SDO2.1.1 is due to be released in Nov 2008, but the spec is unlikely to be finalized before EclipseLink1.1.0 is released.
- TCK version: 2008-09-29
- Tests run: 403
- Failures: 18
- Errors: 16
>Blaise: numbers are 403,7,6 now >Fix put in to make SDO work in an OSGI environment
>presentation at the Eclipse users group meeting next week
- No major work items remain for this release. Closing down assigned bugs.
Foundation and JPA
Note: We are in the middle of a clean-up of the 1.1 bugs. 1.1 bugs that are not set as P2 will have their target changed to a later release before next meeting.
|Date||1.0.x||1.1 P2||1.1 P3||2.0||Untargetted|
|November 19, 2008||0||12||63 @||29 @||32|
|November 12, 2008||0||11||90||43||34|
|November 5, 2008||0||9||87||44||35|
|October 29, 2008||0||9||87||40||33|
|October 22, 2008||4||4||86||31||?|
>Tom: If something is in 1.1 and not a P2, the goal is to move it to 2.0 (or next release) >Tom: The numbers in the open bugs have changed recently in foundation & JPA >David: we have highlighted bugs that should be moved to P2
@ Change due to bug clean-up and removal of enhancements from count.
1.0.x Open -- Note: Needs updating as new targets are added
Resolved Bugs previous week
|November 19, 2008||0||7||3||1||3|
|November 12, 2008||0||3||3||0||0|
|November 5, 2008||0||5||1||0||0|
|October 29, 2008||2||5||1||1||1|
|October 22, 2008||4||7||2||2||3|
New Bugs previous week
|Date||Targetted 1.0.x||Targetted 1.1||Targetted 2.0||Future||Enhancement||simple_fix||build||more info requested||Already resolved|
|November 19, 2008||0||2||5||2||0||0||1||1||1|
|November 12, 2008||0||2||0||4||3||0||1||1||3|
|November 5, 2008||0||4||3||2||8||0||1||1||3|
|October 29, 2008||0||7||1||1||7||0||0||0||2|
|October 22, 2008||0||4||6||2||4||1||2||1||5|
- Action: add the 1.1.1 target milestones to bugzilla
>Q) The next major release is 2.0 but we may want a 1.0.3(for JPA 1.0 users) instead of a 1.1.1 (more JPA 2.0) >Without making 2.0 a large bucket (we may still need a 1.1.1 for bug triage) >Eric: use a generic release?
- Build Issues
- Core build reworked. (added bundle creation, dependency existence testing, implement strategy for 3 build scenarios).
- Looking at MW, and will start testing soon.
- Build Reorg Status
- Splitting work into Phase I and Phase II
- Phase I complete: Product build changes, and sufficient changes in testing to run a nightly build end-to-end.
- Splitting work into Phase I and Phase II
>Eric: phase 1 done >Edwin: oracle extension jar build changes, checkin new oracle extension jar today
- Patch awaiting review.
- Phase II will wait until after notifications and other work completed.
- Build Notifications
- No Status change.
- Initial investigation looks good.
- Need to identify what feeds are needed. (automated success & failure) or divisions for each build type as well?
- Bug DB usage
The following items require discussion but are not yet at the stage where a solution can be proposed.
- EclipseLink/Development/Examples: Strategy for the development and maintenance of examples
- EclipseLink/Development/OSGi: Strategy for delivery of OSGi/Equinox bundles
- EclipseLink/Development/JPA_2.0: Strategy for the concurrent development of JPA 2.0 while maintaining JPA 1.0 usage
- EclipseLink/Development/Spring: Strategy for using EclipseLink within the Spring Framework
- EclipseLink/Development/Java6: Strategy for using EclipseLink on a Java SE 6 JRE