New and Noteworthy - EMF-IncQuery 0.8.0
Updated project structure
The generated pattern matcher code has been greatly updated, making the code base more future proof. However, these changes require some updates of existing code. For details, see migration guide.
The most important new features supported by this new version are described here.
Eclipse-less query execution
- Documentation and testing needed
- Maven builder for EMF-IncQuery projects
New language feature: expression evaluation
The 'eval' keyword of the language allows the definition variables with the values of expressions.
The code base is compatible with both 2.5 and 2.6. Currently, only 2.6-compatible builds are created.
The Viewers Sandbox view has been extended
- with configurable pattern list, and
- the capability to open multiple viewers concurrently
Setting delegate based implementation is used by default with annotations generated into the Ecore model.
- See documentation for details.
- The legacy code generator is still available by setting the generateIntoModelCode annotation parameter, but not recommended!