Documentation Work in Progress
- Buckminster Architecture - provides an overview of the architectural details of Buckminster.
- This can be short document.
- It is intended as an entry point for anyone wanting to know more about "How Buckminster does things" rather than "what it does". Extension point implementers should find this useful.
- Buckminster UI Guide - usage guidance for the existing Buckminster IDE extensions
- Buckminster Component Readers - a summary of all implement component readers, the reader extension point and requirements of existing readers with regard to third-party components, version converter assumptions, etc.
- Buckminster Extension Points - an overview of all Buckminster extension points with examples.
- API documentation