DTP project meeting, June 6, 2013
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- The Release Review has been completed for DTP 1.11 (Kepler). The IP Log has been approved. Here's a bug containing the information: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=409519
- The Build Team has branched DTP 1.11 and also 1.12. The "head" stream is for the service release, 1.11.1. The 1.12 stream is for Brian to start moving IBM changes into DTP.
- The Build Team will rename the RC 3 builds to be the GA release builds (unless something dire shows up at the last minute).
- The Build Team has started building the 1.11.1 stream.
- We need to document the service release schedule on the DTP wiki.
- Linda is thinking about when to make her "experimental" ODA enhancements to be "official". She plans to do that in SR 1 (DTP 1.11.1). She will work out with the Build Team what milestone or RC that will be in.
- When DTP 1.11 goes "GA", we will archive the earlier DTP 1.8.2 release. The DTP download page will have DTP 1.9.2, 1.10.2 and 1.11.
- Linda will add 1.11.1, 1.11.2, and 1.12 as DTP releases in Bugzilla
- Brian will update the project metadata to indicate the current release for the projects.
- Linda fixed a memory leak in the connection profiles bug 406521. This bug was most likely to appear when DTP was used in a server context, opening connections many times.