DTP project meeting, June 1, 2011
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian P. has submitted the IP Log
- Wayne Beaton (Eclipse EMO) said in an email that DTP download includes DBUnit, which Eclipse does not have clearance to ship. However, we don't include it in our current download package. We need to inform Wayne of that.
- Brian P. will dust off last year's Release Review document and update it for this year's review.
- Fitz checked in a fix for Ingres enablement so that the enablement plugin will check more specifically for Ingres. See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=347164
- Linda has been investigating Git and GitHub. Actuate did some tests to create repositories in GitHub. Based on her initial understanding, we should go with separate repos for our sub-projects rather than one big repo for all of DTP. Linda will send out links to the repos.