DTP project meeting, July 18, 2012
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- We need to update the metadata for DTP. (There are nag notes from the EMO.)
- Someone from Red Hat has submitted a patch to remove the DTP dependency on the old version of Lucene. Hurray!
- We need to respond to DTP newsgroup appends :-(
- Brian is still working on getting a DTP build based on 1.8.2 out of Git
- IBM is starting translation testing of DTP 1.10. Linda said that someone at Actuate has done testing. She will send to Brian.
- We need to update our "New and Noteworthy" page for DTP 1.10 to say something. It's currently an empty link. Need to say that there were only bug fixes in 1.10.
- Brian ran through the translation test cases (for SQL Dev tools) on Eclipse 4.2 and ran into some NPEs. He will investigate.