DTP project meeting, February 15, 2012
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Pierre Quiennec is now a committer on Enablement. We had a discussion with Wayne Beaton regarding access to the Git repository. We wanted to provide access only to the specific enablement repos, but Wayne said it should be for everything in the project. ("We trust the committers.") We have a question whether he meant all committers have the same access at the top-level project level; Linda will check by trying to do something with SQL Dev Tools, which she is not a committer on.
- DTP 1.9.2 is in RC4 (which will be GA). Linda noticed that the build site needs updating, since it still shows RC3.
- There are lots of appends to the DTP newsgroup that need responses. Most of them fall in Brian P's area.
- Linda asked about the update of the DB2 Database Definitions again. No status change there.
- Linda is going to EclipseCon 2012! She wonders if she will see anyone else she knows, since it will be on the east coast this year. She probably won't hold a BOF for DTP if nobody else from the DTP PMC is there.