DTP project meeting, April 4, 2012
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- This meeting was postponed from the last week of March to the first week of April due to Linda being at EclipseCon (which was held in Reston, VA this year).
- Linda attended some interesting talks at EclipseCon:
- Linda also attended a BOF on the Eclipse project portal, lead by Wayne Beaton. There is a new portal design at projects.eclipse.org. It is in prototype form now, will roll out after the Juno release
- By the way, Linda talked to Wayne about the proper granularity of committer rights. Wayne said that it should be by project (sub-project in our case)
- There is a commercial license checking tool that is free for open-source projects; perhaps we could use it
- Linda has move the oda.flatfile plugin to enablement.oda. It should have been in enablement from the start, and the move should help better control commit rights for the connectivity project (where it used to be located).
- Brian has marked the DTP 1.9.2 projects in the portal as completed. Note: the 1.10 projects do not exist yet
- There are some DTP newsgroup appends that Fitz could help with