← Back to DTP PMC Meeting from 2009, July through September Page
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Linda said that Sybase attached patches to some of the Enablement bugs (ie, 287141). Brian P. said the comment that was added with the patch wasn't helpful for understanding the patches.
- Fitz has been working on an RCP application. This would go in Enablement for DTP 1.8. He said that even though it pulls in a lot of platform plugins, it's still not that big.
- Linda described her experimental ODA API. With this API, applications can use an ODA-defined query specification instead of a driver-specific query text. The query spec modified the rows and columns of a data source to add projection, selection, and sorting.
- Fitz sent Linda and Brian P. a link to the DTP web stuff in CVS
- Brian P. suggested that the PMC do a group edit of the Helios project plan. Brian P. will do a first pass and then Linda and Fitz can edit. We will try to finalize the plan at the next PMC meeting.