← Back to DTP Connectivity Project Committers' Meeting Page
- Thanks for the hard work on 1.0
- DTP 1.0 Retrospective
- The PMC is looking for feedback regarding the 1.0 release, processes, etc. to the PMC. More details can be found here.
- Please provide any feedback specific to connectivity directly to Rob (he's got thick skin, so you don't need to pull any punches ;-))
- Maintenance Releases for 0.9 and 1.0
- Please let Rob or the PMC know if there are any critical defects which you feel must be fixed in either the 0.9 or 1.0 releases (anything that can't wait until the Europa release).
- There is a probability that many products/projects will pick up DTP through WTP. We should make sure a communications channel is in place with WTP to ensure any maintenance issues are managed proactively.
- Linda is currently coordinating a 1.0 ODA issue directly with the PMC.
- Project goals for Europa release
- Please communicate to Rob any connectivity specific project goals you would like to see for the Europa release.
- We will discuss project specific goals during next week's committers' meeting.
- Europa DTP JDK Compatibility
- We need direction from the PMC regarding the supported JDK versions for the Europa release.
- Any direct dependency on EMF 2.3 infers a dependency on JDK 1.5.
- Linda will be addressing this at the PMC level.
- SQM Database Recognition Framework
- Discussed issues specific to dbdefinition/model/loader resolution for specific DB vendor/version combinations
- Need a comprehensive solution for database recognition and dbdefinition/model/loader resolution
- Team: Provide any feedback regarding DTP 1.0 development process, etc. to PMC and/or Rob.
- Team: Communicate any need for 0.9 or 1.0 maintenance relases to PMC and/or Rob. (Linda is currently working a 1.0 issue with the PMC.)
- Rob: Notify PMC of possible need to coordinate maintenance releases with WTP.
- Team: Communicate project specific goals/areas of focus to Rob by the end of the week.
- Linda: Work with PMC to clarify Europa DTP JDK compatibility requirements.
- Rob Cernich
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Larry Dunnel
- Linda Chan