This is the plan for the CDT release for Eclipse Juno. We are not sure yet whether this will be release 8.1 or 9.0. It depends on whether we can get away without changing API.
- Scanner Discovery redesign bug 290631.
- Breakpoint improvements
- bug 360280 - Reposition breakpoints when planted on invalid line
- bug 360291 - Allow user to edit line breakpoint file in properties dialog
- bug 360295 - Customize property dialog for editing breakpoints
- bug 360289 - Allow address breakpoint to be set on arbitrary expression
- bug 360588 - Allow user to edit all its properties prior to creating the breakpoint
- Visualizer View
- bug 335027 - Visualizer View feature
- OS Awareness
- bug 360314 - OS awareness debug view
- Grouping of debug elements
- Global breakpoints support
- If the Global Breakpoints feature is accepted in GDB, we plan on integrating it in CDT.
- Better tracepoint visualization support (based on planned GDB feature)
- Add support for headers included in different variants - bug 197989
- Move all refactorings to the new framework using shared ASTs
- Auto-format code modified by refactoring
Please add your items here.