CDT Call October 5, 2010
- Release Update
- CDT Summit post mortem
- Platform bugs update
- Moving calls to biweekly
- 7.0.1 is out
- Indigo M2 - still 7.0
- Indigo M3 - CDT 8
- Build disrupted by build.eclipse.org replacement. Doug & Vivian to get going again.
- CDT weekly build page - official builds done on build machine. Feed into train
- Hudson builds are nightly sanity builds - do not feed as we can't tag from there. Good for sanity testing though.
CDT post mortem
- Need to organize the smaller sessions, didn't happen organically as hoped
- Remote worked better than expected thanks to Webex and good conference phone.
- Put slides up! PDFs can be uploaded to wiki
More frequent CDT calls
- Try to keep the great technical discussions that happened at the summit going
- We'll keep the monthly call and add in focused technical meetings in between.
- Can be called at any time
- Will consider scheduling some to make sure they happen.
- James has a large number of patches open (~12)
- Focused on Build Configurations right now
- Having trouble getting time from platform committers to review, Serge working hard helping, need another
- McQ joined and promised to help us. Need to get him and John Arthorne on the platform resources call to get some momentum.
- McQ also promoted e4 incubator as a place that this could be done.