Hiding of Debug View elements
This feature is dependant on: Multi Level Hierarchy in the Debug View
Once the debug view containers work properly we can implement hiding/filtering of debug contexts.
This feature can be done so it is like specifying working sets for the debug view.
The main use cases are:
- The user selects multiple debug contexts in the debug view and hides them.
- The user can hide debug contexts that match specific pattern.
- The user can show all available debug contexts.
Additional concerns / options:
- The filters can be global or per launch.
- How does it work between different launches ?