Axis2 Integration meeting - April 18, 2007
Teleconference on Axis2 Integration into WTP - April 18, 2007
- Kathy Chan
- Lahiru Sandakith
- Lahiru was not able to dial in during the scheduled meeting. We had IM chat afterwards instead. We'll have a regularly scheduled meeting next Wednesday.
- Progress on submitted RFEs:
- Legal is still processing [CQ 1373]. Outlook is end of this week or early next week. Kathy has attached the latest 04/05 code drop from Lahiru including up-to-date bug fixes. Lahiru might be able to get another bunch of bug fixes by Monday.
- Updates on bug fixes:
- Axis2 install location - Lahiru would change code so that the user does not need to run Ant to build axis2.war manually.
- Lahiru has fixed client page problem. Will look into preference page save problem.
- Lahiru has a proposed fix for OutOfMemory problem.
- Updates on Axis tutorials:
- Lahiru has submitted 2 Axis2 tutorials. Kathy will attach to CQ 1373.
- Axis2 FVT plan not discussed. Will send note and follow up next week.