APP4MC PSys Rover Hackathon 201701
This page helps for the preparation of the PolarSys Rover Hackathon for Amalthea4Public project
- Location: Zwingenberg
- Date: January 19th, 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m.
After the Hackathon, this page will become a report of what happened during the Hackathon.
- Gaël Blondelle (Eclipse Foundation Europe)
- David Schmelter (Fraunhofer)
- Joerg Tessmer (Bosch)
- Harald Mackamul (Bosch)
- Francesco Gerardi (Bosch)
- Zakir Meer (Bosch)
- Lukas Krawczyk (FH Dortmund)
- Robert Hoettger (FH Dortmund)
- Mustafa Özcelikörs (FH Dortmund)
- Raphael Weber (Timing-Architects)
- TBD (Timing-Architects)
- Setup the standard tool chain to modify the rover
- Control and access the rover from your laptop
- Integrate A4P tools with the tool chain
- Adapt the Rover demo to cover innovations of the Amalthea4Public project
The setup of the Hackathon will enable several teams to address simultaneously the different aspects of a larger demo.
- For the Hackathon, we will have 5 full Rover kits as described on this page.
- We also plan to provide a minimalist non rover kit that consists of a Raspberry pi, and few resistors that enable to simulate the Rover kit with the Raspberry Pi 3 in the loop.
- Follow the Rover getting started tutorial available on the temporary rover website.